like my dog
he lives in a universe where these giant things walk upright and pint at things and give him food and sometimes give him treats if he does what they want but mostly they just are upset at him and he has to watch out or they’re angry unless he does what they say or otherwise the’re just sitting still for the most part like living with gorillas. they just sit around and eat and sleep and every once n a while they’ll go apeshit for no reason and fuck around with eachother and then everything’ll be ok
and my dog knows if i want to eat food i need to sit and shake and high five and do whatever the big fucker says or else i just don’t get any food or i get sent to the dark room or something or i have to go on a long ass walk till i’m tired as balls then i get fed
but that’s what a dog knows. imagine an alien is writing this about humans. it could be some 4D being guiding us. eternally frustrated at our retardedness and misunderstanding and how simple we are and how easy they can just make us implode or do what they want at a whim.
a dog just lives in the moment. when u teach it to fetch or do something its actual brain is affected like molding clay. so maybe we thru time and space are being molded by some 4 or 5D being
maybe i’m that 5D being being used as a vessel to deliver something
whos to say the bum who talks crazy to himself while walking up and down the street isn’t a vessel.
who’s to say 4D life isn’t real?
nobody.. but me or you.
who’s to say life isn’t a game of the sims
u a sim. i’m a sim. simoleon
the best _____ “in history”
just means the best _____ of the past like 4 generations.
cause after that i(or before)t was a whole new set of people with all different standards of what was good and different ideas and whatnot
or it wasn’t and we’re all just animals doing the same sets of things over and over through different lenses
cause it takes a future to know what the past really is
people in the past thought they were state of the art
and they were
Regular Sam Harris
Woman wearing panties packed with mini shrimp
we used to practice drill against the other platoons but we had this one fuckup who couldn’t get anything right. no coordination, no rhythm. no athletic ability.. just fat and pale. looked like a life sized sperm cell. couldn’t get in step or execute a rifle command to save his life.. HUBER! we’d always hear when he was fucking up. anyway he fucked up one of the official drill inspections and when they dismissed everybody to go upstairs to the barracks some of the platoon took him in the shower and beat the piss out of him. like in 30 seconds flat and the DI thought he was crying because he fucked over the whole platoon.
yet as much as they beat him, spit on him, whooped his ass.. he never gave up. they tried to break him, get him to drop out.. whatever. he just took it and ended up being kind of a cool guy once he graduated. his twin brother on the other hand, not so much.
all i wanna do is get rich people to pay me to tell them things about their brain they don’t know/ put them into expensive machines that blast their bodies with all types of electromagnetic fields and rays and things.
once you’ve done something twice and wouldn’t mind doing it just one more time… too late you’ve acquired a taste for it… enjoy
i feel the same way like u did it.. then u did it again. thas yo life nah.
death is like collapsing the wave function but wtf do i know about physics or death right?
if you can’t annoy your girlfriend while she’s trying to sleep off her drunk what is life about?
correction, a pig gf who ain’t shit either.
damn as much as i don’t like shitty couples
i love shitty couples
i love the honeymoon high
i love the initial burst of love
its like the nutrients in a seed
that without water, allow it to sprout and grow tall
into a beautiful tree or flower
that gets cut the fuck down
for growing in the cracks of my driveway
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
okay this really creeped me out ngl
as one of my biggest fears is being buried alive, THIS IS VITAL INFORMATION.
my claustrophobia just kicked in.
an hour’s worth of air.. maybe. damn.